Grow your business
with zoos, aquariums & museums
Find RFPs & bid opportunities from participating buyers across the country
- Access business opportunities from a growing list of buyers
- Get notified of matching bid & RFP opportunities
- Receive automatic notification of related addenda
- Get reminders of bid deadlines & term-contract expirations
- Respond to bids electronically
- Save time and resources on your bidding and quoting initiatives
- Access a larger database of vendors than you would on your own
- Increase vendor competition
- Collaborate with your peers and access a bid library of documents
- Automate your RFP, quoting and vendor management
RFP & Bid Opportunities for Vendors
Receive bid documents, addenda and notifications of term-contract expiration delivered to your inbox in real-time.
Bid notification is important to Vendors wanting to expand their business with zoos, aquariums and museums. Registered Vendors receive bid notifications alerting them to new opportunities that match their business. Notifications can include RFPs, Informal Bids, RFQs, RFIs and other types of bids. Registered Vendors receive an email when a participating zoo, aquarium or museum publishes a relevant bid opportunity.
In addition to the initial business opportunity, registered Vendors are also notified of any addendum and subsequent award information related to a relevant bid opportunity.
Sourcing Solutions for Zoos, Aquariums & Museums
The purchasing platform is open to any zoo, aquarium or museum located within North America looking to streamline the purchasing process. Any participating buyer or purchasing professional can publish bids and RFPs once the organization has signed up to use the Purchasing Platform.
Self-published solicitations, including informal bids, quotes, formal bids, RFPs, RFQs and RFIs, are then sent automatically to registered vendors that match their business requirements. Vendors may also search for bids that are on the bid system.
The purchasing platform is a full bid and vendor management solution specifically for zoo, aquarium and museum procurement.
Read more about Buyer Benefits.